Saturday 21 June 2008

Chris talks about girl struggles









Coldplay front man Chris Martin admits he was a late bloomer, usmagazine.com reports.

�I had a tricky time with girls until I was, like, 21. I got trapped in the friendship tip many, many times,� he tells Rolling Stone. �It was like, �I need to be a rock star because this is no good: Being the kind of guy that everybody likes but no one wants to have sex with.��

Still, Martin admits he hasn�t had a lot of hot-and-heavy romances in his life. He says his wife Gwyneth Paltrow is his only �serious relationship.�

He adds he enjoys the challenge of being married to the Oscar-winning actress.

�I always felt it would be great to be with a very powerful woman because it would keep you in your place,� he says. �Being married to someone very successful and very powerful basically keeps you hungry to improve.�










See Also